Cannot connect to server [G0x9-SPELPWP1P2PT]

I was playing my destroyer, when I arrived in the port for Rohendel, Lake Shiverwave, then got disconnected. Now at the character select screen every time I try to log in with my destroyer I am getting this cannot connect to server error. This is only happening with my destroyer (which is my main), as I can log into my other characters with no problems.

Hello @Valkret3928

I hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide the character and server name for the Destroyer character so that I can try to relocate it to a safer place for you which should usually resolve this issue.

I also request you to log out of the game for the time being.

Looking forward to your response. :slightly_smiling_face:

Server = Azena
Character name = Valkrêt

alt code is 136

Thanks!

Thanks for the response @Valkret3928

I have successfully relocated the character back to Prideholme for you. Please verify the integrity of the game files on Steam Client before relaunching the game and check if you are able to access it now.

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

Thanks for the help. I followed all these steps and I was able to play my destroyer as normal. However, I now got dced entering Distorted Island and I am back in the same situation I was before; getting the same can’t connect to server error. Is there a more permanent fix to this?

Hello again @Valkret3928

I’m sorry that the issue still persists.

I would like to assure you that our team is working on this issue and any update regarding a permanent fix will be posted in the Official News - Lost Ark Forums section.

As of now, I can try to relocate the character once again for you. Please log out of the game so that I can do that and let me know once it’s done.

Looking forward to your response. :innocent:

Thanks. I’ve logged out. Hopefully tomorrow after maintenance things run smother.

Thanks for the response @Valkret3928

The character has been relocated to Prideholme. Please go ahead and check if you are able to access it now.

Have a great day ahead. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :wolf: