Cannot find AGS folder

Was asked to send backup logs from an ags folder in my apps data in order to open a ticket. Followed instructions and cannot locate that folder. Went ahead and enabled to search and view hidden folders and still cannot find it. Is this called something else or possibly stored somewhere else? I launch this game using steam so not sure if that changes anything.

Maybe:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\xxxxx

Not sure.

Hey there! I’ve moved your post over to our Game Support section so we could better assist you. :slight_smile:

@Vidar Thank you for extending a helping hand. :slight_smile:

Thanks but still no response from cs through email or forums. Also still getting kicked out of the game randomly. Have other online services running that are not being interrupted so not my internet service. It is getting to the point that i cannot continue to play the game if i am always at risk of getting locked out because of random kicks. Half my roster is now affected because of this.

Hi @Sintheal .

We are glad to have you here with us. Lost Ark does not have this type of logs on your PC, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Dxdiag is the only file AGS customer service will need you to provide; instructions for generating a DXdiag:

Will add the link to contact AGS customer service, here.

Thank you for your patience. Wish you the best and a nice week.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. There must be some sort of communication error with cs. Here is part of the email that they sent to me asking for information.

I was able to send them the DXdiag file so hopefully the filed a ticket.

1 Like