Cannot process consecutive requests. Please try again later

Hi. I made a listing to buy crystal and cancelled it when the price went up so i can claim my gold and make a new listing from the new price. But when i claimed the gold, i didn’t get it and since then whenever i hit history on currency exchange menu i get this error “Cannot process consecutive requests. Please try again later.”. Its been 2 weeks since this has been an issue. I don’t care about the 271 gold lost in the way i just don’t want to encounter the same bug so i lose a bigger amount of gold. Thanks in advance.

2lostark

Nick: Rothture
Server: Calvasus
Server: EU Central

1 Like

Hello @roth, welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear about your issue with this error message. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like verifying the game files on Steam? (if you haven’t check this link: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files).

If you had done it already or if it din;t solve the issue, please contact us to our live chat escalate your situation (Contact Us | Amazon Games).

Hope you have a good day!

I did and they told me you guys are already working on this issue. I didn’t see any information about this error message and gold missing after claimed on this topic though > Lost Ark Update to Top Issues - March 2

I hope you guys come up with a fix soon. Thank you for the fast response, good luck and have a nice day.

Hello i have the same issue is this already resolved? please contactme thanks

Same issue. Lost 966 gold. No crystals. Is there a fix?

same issue lost 1221 gold not record of the transaction at all in history

hello my ticket is already 1 month old, how long the dev team will fix this, 38k royal crystals were consumed in exchange currency gold shop, but i didnt received any gold. my histroy will be deleted soon. bought over 140k gold last march 8

I fear these issues are not being taken seriously. time to chargeback my CC for the purchase.

Hello today I got my 153k gold now. The tech team finally respond after a month and week. Hope others too

I also have this Problem now, would be great if somebody could help me

Nick: Fujimama
Server: EUC/Thaemine

Was there ever a solution for this one, RIP my 40K

Hello @OpticBlade,

I am sorry to hear you were affected by this error. I suggest against answering on top of older posts in order to avoid yours getting ignored or lost by mistake. I have addressed your question on your other post: RIP 40K gold; cannot process consecutive requests - #2 by Fenrirskoll

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: