Can't access the Store

I started in Galatur last week with the founder’s pack. When the new servers were released and my brother couldn’t roll on Galatur, we rolled on Aldebaran.

On Aldebaran, I redeemed the three days of Crystalline Benefit, it applied but has been missing since last night. When I try to open the Store on Alderbaran, I get the message “The Marketplace is under maintenance.” and yellow text that says “Currency check failed. Please try again later.”

On Galatur I can access the Store normally. Can I get a little help here? I am guessing this is related to me not having Crystalline Aura, and is preventing me from spending crystals.

1 Like

Hello @SaiBowen, welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

I am sorry to know that the Crystalline Aura is missing.

Our team has confirmed that the items are not completely gone from accounts, just not appearing or accessible at the moment. A fix is still being worked on.

Also regarding the in-game store, you can find more information in the below post:

I will let you know here as soon as there is any update on this.

Thank you for your patience & understanding.

Have a good day!

1 Like

I played 6 hours last night and 6 hours so far today. How long should wait for the issue to fix itself?

1 Like

same problem i play today for 6 hours and nothing

1 Like

We currently don’t have an ETA for the fix, but as I said in the post above, as soon as I have any information I will update you on it here!

:dragon:

2 Likes

I certainly hope that you will fix this ASAP. I have not been able to access the shop on EU servers at all. “Market place is under maintenance” “The store has slow response” etc.

And what else? … oh, everyone else i play with can access the shop while i cannot… GG guys.

Maybe some information about what is going on would be in order.

1 Like

Had the same issue since Friday maintenance, seems to be random and not fixing itself in any way

2 Likes

I still have it as well… I wanna buy something thru store but I can’t atm + I can’t even get my twitch drops :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue on my side
Server: Neria
Nick Feyran

This is a funny situation because my friend playing on the same server has full access. Shop and aura works as intendet.

Please help with our issues.

1 Like

Same for me. No Twitch drops, no shop on Europe server.

2 Likes

Same issue

No aura, can’t open store or the product inventory.

Server: zinnervale
Nick: Mikeaxe

2 Likes

Same problem

IGN: Kebabdressing

1 Like

Same issue. No aura, no store, no product inventory.

Character: Szanndi

1 Like

Same Issue here. Everytime I log in - no aura, no twitch drops and other sh…t I supposed to have
after buying Founders pack.

Character: Desyx

1 Like

Same here on EU Zinnervale.

Other people on the server can access the shop, but I can’t.
It says either that the shop is under maintenance, or that “Shop response is slow. Please try again later.”

1 Like

Finished Vern today and got my Vern ticket. Claimed it on my main and used it from Inventory to add it to my account, here is what I get when I try to use it.

So to recap:
Days without Crystalline Aura that we were supposed to have, and lack of benefits associated

Days where we cannot farm on alts

What kind of reimbursement is planned?

2 Likes

We need answers, been more than 3 days… Nothing has changed!

Adventurers,

We are going to be performing maintenance at Today 8:59 AM to deploy a hotfix to apply the following fixes:

• Added stability improvements for EU Central servers.
  • Fixed an issue where dying the Northern Lawmaker skin on any Warrior sub-class would prevent the skin from displaying properly.

This downtime should take approximately 3 hours.

After the maintenance nothing has changed. i can’t open the shop

Hello everyone and thank you for your patience,

I have an update about this issue, that was posted here: Update on Current Top Issues

Missing Premium Content and Store

We have received reports and have confirmed that items are missing from Product Inventory, the Store is unavailable in-game, and Crystalline Auras are missing from characters.

While these things sound like they could be different issues, they are actually all linked to one root cause. For these entitlements, two different servers need to talk to each other, the game server and the commerce server. Right now there is an issue where the commerce server, due to the massive load that it is experiencing from how many people are playing Lost Ark, fails to properly communicate with the game server. This is why sometimes you can see and claim your items, make purchases from the store, and see that your Crystalline Aura is active and working, while other times you can’t. It’s the intermittency that caused our team to investigate the issue for so long before we could give a meaningful update. We have seen that while these items appear to not be on your account, they are still entitled to you.

To address this specific issue, we need to have a client patch. That patch is currently being built by Smilegate RPG and we are hoping to include this fix in our next update which we are prepping for this coming week. It is our understanding that after this patch is delivered, most of the major commerce related issues will work correctly.

For Crystalline Aura specifically, we know that this is a paid premium account benefit that has a timer associated with it. We are actively investigating this issue.

I hope this clarifies your questions, please keep an eye out on that post for more updates on the matter!

:dragon: