Can't buy royal crystals

Game says “purchase failed” when trying to buy royal crystals.

This is on NA

Edit: From below, “It seems that once you purchase one of the options, you can’t do it again, almost like the backend thinks theres only 1 of each option in stock.”
I deliberately went through and purchased each pack once and then checked if I could purchase it again. The result was that I could not purchase a pack that I had already purchased.

1 Like

Same for me.

Same issue for me. The background goes dark for a second, and then … nothing happens.

Can’t purchase any of the USD items :-\

Found out, from another thread, that that enabling the Steam Overlay fixed the issue for me.

Unfortunately my issue is slightly different. My overlay has been enabled and I was able to open the overlay for the other purchase options. I decided to test something out and purchased the $50 one. Guess what? Now I can’t purchase the $50 one again. It seems that once you purchase one of the options, you can’t do it again, almost like the backend thinks theres only 1 of each option in stock.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I put in a support ticket and chatted with Amazon CS, and I guess they’re looking into it.

Please guys, upvote this post this is literally what’s going on.

I’ve bought the 10 and 20 dollar packs, now I cannot, if I try to buy the 50 dollar or 100 dollar packs, presto the checkout comes up.

The system is erroneously considering royal crystal packs as one time offerings, just like the founders or adventurer packs.

1 Like