Cant get into the new grand prix event (akkan server) (na west)

The whole server is trying to get into the grand prix event, but the portal never appear

Greetings @allenpo97

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

In order for you to join the Event you will have head to a major city (the only exception is Prideholme) once you are there go ahead and speak with the NPC called: “Akesia Grand Prix Manager” (it has a pink pin on the map) and addition to that there’s only one requirement, which is your character must be 50 or higher

You may wonder when can I join the event? Well the answer for that is simple, this even takes place every two even hours.

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

We show up every even hour and no portal is spawning. Tried at 00:00, 02:00 04:00 making sure i am at the area that shows on the quest icon. No portal spawns. I try every few hours have tried luterra, and vern

it’s cuz the server clock is screwed. Try on the odd hours if your server time is showing PDT.

@JWarlock - Can you please look into getting the server clocks fixed rather than just telling people what they (mostly) already know?
See my other post here: Game time is showing wrong as are event alarms

Thanks @tashie, that did the trick,
Boy that event sure is fun, was just annoyed they kept stressing even hours but since the clock was wrong that explains things, i would get the notification at 2 that the event is starting. However at 3 i would get the message on the screen talking about the portal opening up.
Thanks for your time, have a good one!