Can't get rid of Empty Ether Bottle

adasda

I’ve already done with this item and collect all mokokos in Rohendel. I don’t need this one but I can’t destroy/sell or dismantle it. Anyone know how I can get rid of this? Or is this a bug?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a safety feature. Lots of people deleted/sold it by accident before finishing the item and had no way to get it back.

Does raise the question of ‘now what?’ once you’re done. Transfer to an alt and have them hold it in storage I guess.

1 Like

Understandable but they have to do something different. The question is why do we have this kind of items in Lost Ark?

Hello @Parnell,

It is strange that you cannot destroy these specific items and sounds very frustrating, let’s see what we can do about that.

First, can we make sure that the item is not lock, an item gets lock by pressing control+right “lock button” and they get unlock the same way.
Next, let’s make sure that this are not quest items that you need in order to progress in the story.

To destroy or dismantle items you have to go to your inventory and find the hammer icon at the bottom of the inventory tab.

If none of those work for you I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like

are you sure you can’t sell it, coz i remember selling it 2-3 months back

Hello. Appreciated about your suggestion but this item is not of them. Not a quest item or locked one, etc. It is for mokokos in Rohendel and a cooking entry for Tome. In this case I’m done with it, and I don’t wanna see that in my inventory anymore. However it is not a big deal. I can put it in one of my alts’ storage and forget about it.

Yeah. It is unsellable atm. I’ve tried to sell it at every vendor’s stops. But no go.

Hey @Parnell

Hoep you are doing great this week!

I totally understand this situation but unfortunately this item can no be sold destroyed or dismantled as it is shown in the descriptionof the bottle.
I can not suggest any way to delete it but is a rooster bound item so you can move into that storage and share it with other character if need.

Best wishes hero!

1 Like

Craft another ether pot with your empty bottle at cook, don’t use it and then just destroy the ether pot

1 Like

Happy to help ^^
dbj5fa0zr9h81

Wrong alarm! Doesn’t work too.

Hello. I see your point and thank you for your tips. But this item is completely useless after finishing cooking entry for Rohendel Tome. I donno why we can’t destroy it after done with it. Just a piece junk.

I see :confused: Well then I can only suggest you to put it in storage of any your alt and forget till they will unlock it for sell/destroy or craft it at cook and don’t claim

1 Like

Hello @Parnell and thank you @Cynri for your input,

I understand the points you make but as @Achieveme mentioned, this is not something that can be presently disposed of. Please remember you that you can share your thoughts and feelings in the Feedback section of the forums or you can also submit your valuable feedback by filing a web ticket here.

Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf:

This would be a lot of effort, but people have destroyed ‘key’ items for quests/mokoko by deleting a character with that item.

If you have a spare character slot, transfer it via roster storage then delete the character. The game will have something like a 1-day holding period where you have to come back the next day and confirm the deletion.

Silver lining: There are roster achievements for creating a character that uses a ‘Random Appearance’ which you don’t tweak, and also achievements for deleting a character.

1 Like