Can't log in to character

Us- Ladon Can’t log in on main.
Last doing a Rapport mission and it went into a cinematic and then froze. Restarted the game to not be able to log into my character. Can still log into alts.

Hey @TheVitaSicarius, Welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

I can try and move your character to a safe area and see if it works.

I will need your character name in order to relocate you. Help me also with logging off the game so I make sure you’re not in the middle of something important.

I’ll be waiting here to help you out! :smiley:

Character name is Vitasicarius on NA- Ladon. Been logged off lol

1 Like

I’m on it, stay around, it wont take me much!

I have same issue. Also Rapport storie and now i cant join the game - infinitely loading screen.

Char: Misosan, server Slen - Europe.

@TheVitaSicarius Vitasicarius Has been successfully relocated to Prideholme (default relocation point).

Log back into the game, and let me know if it worked!

I was able to log back in. Thank you very much for your quick reply and help. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Hey there, @miso1, Welcome to the Lost Ark forums, we’re happy to have you!

I was able to relocate your character Misosan and I moved it to Prideholme as well.

Let me know if it worked!

1 Like

I’m glad I was able to help you!

Stay safe there and enjoy the game! :smiley:

All cool, thx. I just saw more ppl have same problem with that Ealyn’s Rapport Quest - Ancient Elveria storie like i did. Guess we need to avoid it?

One more quastion, prob u answered many times, but is there any chance that u can change a server with same char?

Thx!

I’m not sure if I got it correctly, but if you’re asking about moving characters from servers, that unfortunately can’t be done yet.

If I can help you with anything else let me know!

Thats what i am asking yes, But its going to be possible in the future and when?

thx

Here’s an extract from an official update I found regarding this that explains it perfectly (full post here):

This instant functionality does not currently exist in Lost Ark. This service just rolled out in Korea and is a weekly batch process that requires maintenance to run. It also does not support cross region functionality. Therefore, unfortunately, it is not a viable option at this point for the western version— but we will not rest until we’ve exhausted all options.

I hope this clarifies any doubt you may have about server transfers.

Tag me if anything else! :smiley: