Can't purchase powerpass

it let me buy the crystals but i can’t use the crystals to buy the powerpass. I get the error:

unable to claim the item, please try again later
L30000

i’ve logged out waited a few hours and tried again - the same.

They said purchasable ones were still disabled I thought.

so they let you buy the crystals but not the pass? whats the point.

You can buy many other things with the crystals. Just the pass purchase is still disabled.

it says here you can purcahse on the character selection screen?

1 Like

That is the intended way, yes. It is currently disabled due to some “issues”
All were disabled for a while. They just reactivated the free ones, but buyables are still disabled.

Hi @thehivemindnz

Hope you are doing well!

As @Paronity said and shared at the moment the purchases of the power pass still remains disables since we continue to work on a resolution for ongoing issues with them.

However when we have any update about the situation or when the purchases of the power pass will be available again, we’re gonna share in the post shared above.

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

for the shop lol

what about the Punika Growth pack we still havent received it! now AGS live support is disabled as well and I can’t get a response via email as well.

Hi @Rocksolid.

Thank you for your reply!

Hope you are doing well!

If you are eligible to receive a Punika Growth Support Pack but it has not yet appeared in your Universal Storage, please note that we will be sending out an additional batch to cover players who did not receive their compensation in the first grant. We’ll let you know when those have been delivered!

All the information about it is also available in the same post @Paronity shared above.

At the moment the those have been delivered we’re gonna let you know you just need to wait a little more to those to be delivered.

Hope this information help you!

So I’m gonna reply here, because the same situation as OP’s happend to me.
Please, explain to me: if the powerpasses are disabled for now, why the powerpasses page is still active and even more - why there is no information IN GAME about the situation?
I just spent money to unlock powerpass and just when I did it, it happens to be impossible, because of some issue only people following your socials would know.
I’d wish to get a refund, yet Steam doesn’t work that way, so what now? Can you please help?

I agree that it should be a bit more obvious. Perhaps an information window that comes up when you go into the store can show any current anomalies that are currently unavailable. It could share that the power passes are disabled, as well as the rapport items being disabled and anything else that comes up in the future, but they do actually have it scrolling in the little notification ticker in the lower left of the screen.

1 Like

soooooooo whens that fix coming? O.o

I got the Punika Growth pack …thanks …though I’m not sure I was meant to get it ! I did open it oopsy…does everyone get one then ?

24th with -25% discount

I decided to come back to play Destroyer.
Main screen clicked my destroyer then powerpass not enough crystals so it offered to buy them.
I bought them then it won’t allow me to use powerpass.

If you are going to disable it then disable buying for it, I didn’t peruse forums and shouldn’t have to.
Steam will not refund me for the purchase i was tricked into buying.

Hello Arkesians,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria or if you were among the players that purchased crystals to get a pass, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: