Chaos Dungeon changes reversed?

After the recent downtime to fix the AH/Marketplace you have somehow managed to revert the recent chaos dungeon changes from the last patch that stop our buffs from disappearing between floors?

Like what the hell? I did chaos dungeons yesterday (Monday 28th November) and all was fine Today however (Tuesday 29th November) I activated my class identity (Paladin) in floor 1 and then it was automatically turned off when entering floor 2 leaving me with partial identity meter. This is exactly what used to happen before the last patch.

Official word on this would be nice.

UPDATE:

After further testing this appears to be specific to Paladin only;

SHADOWHUNTER: Both hallucination/reality set buffs and transformation status persist through floors.

GLAIVIER: Both pinnacle stance change buffs and knightmare set bonus persist through floors.

DEATHBLADE: Surge stacks held persist through floors

SOULFIST: Both dominion set bonus and hype meter persist through floors.

I am unsure why the Paladin identity meter skills (Holy Aura/Judgment) appear to be the only thing that does NOT persist through chaos dungeon floors?? I ran chaos dungeons yesterday as already stated and this appeared to be fine as these things were a QOL change in the last patch.

If anyone has noticed any other buffs/meter skills resetting between Chaos dungeon floors pls add in the comments.

2 Likes

Thanks for writting about it, +1