Character Appearance Ticket

Awhile ago someone asked on forums about having the Character Appearance Ticket to be able to be bought for blue crystals, I’m here to ask if this is a thing that is still being discussed with SG. I’d like to be able to buy them with blue crystals. A CM had responded to that person saying they would discuss it with SG/Dev Team or whatever; Is this still a thing that’s being brought up and discussed?

2 Likes

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

If nothing else, at least a hair change coupon. Could even add some barber shop mechanic in-game that uses a coupon.

1 Like

if nothing else, at least a nail change coupon so that my bard can get her nails done~

I think they’d have to come up with a whole new thing for that. It’s funny because that’s the only reason I want this to be more accessible. They added hairs but gave no tickets, I want to change just the hair on two/three characters, but I’m broke.

A character appearance ticket should just be fine especially when it’s not going to get used that often in the first place by most people except for once or twice (Not counting the small few that would repeatedly change their characters facial features). That or just let me change my characters hair style for free.

Bump.

Bump.

Can I get a CM’s answer on this?

Eh.

Bump.