Character customizations not working since hot fix (5/13 hot fix)

Title, pretty much. I had some customizations saved in warrior for my destroyer and other warrior classes. I was going to make my warrior (who will become destroyer) with the one of the skins I had been working on but it’s not able to load, I get the error ‘lost ark invalid customization info’ and then it says it will overwrite the customization or something, to which I just hit ‘cancel’ so that it ‘hopefully’ doesn’t erase my customization so that i hope I can still use it. If there’s any fix for this please let me know, but it was working perfectly fine before the hot fix earlier so I think it could be some sort of bug. Thanks.

16 Likes

Same here when trying to load it says Customization Load Failed?

2 Likes

Same here. I tried to customize my character, and that was the message I got:

The worst thing is if you click okay, it will just delete your preset entirely.
DO NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE OR YOUR CUSTOMIZATION INFO WILL BE LOST!

I’ve spent a lot of time creating new presets and customizing existing presets (maybe more than actually playing the game), so this was kind of a shock.

I hope it gets fixed ASAP.

7 Likes

This needs to get more attention! Hotfix for the hotfix please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree. Every moment that I have not created my next character, is time that I’m losing for rested experience on Destroyer. I should have already made the Warrior a couple days ago, but I forgot, hehe. and when I finally realize its time to make him, I can’t because his skin isn’t available. I don’t want to make him without the skin, or maybe even a free reskin ticket offered later, because I spent a lot of time on my skins and customization, and to know that they could even be deleted is a bit disappointing. Not just for Warrior but I have skins for sorceress and martial artist that I was working on also. Hope this gets fixed and everyone’s skins are okay

They mention they were making a bug report for it in another thread like this one.

Hey knifey, I’m sorry to see you’re also having this issue :/. This seems to be a bug that is affecting multiple people at the moment, I have made the development team aware in a previous thread.

5 Likes

Happened to me too. I’ve lost all my old character customizations. I get a failed to load message and then they are deleted. Please fix it :pleading_face:

1 Like

Might have something to do with the new hairstyles we’re getting.

1 Like

shame I didn’t find out before, I accidentally got all my assassin presets deleted a few minutes ago :frowning:

1 Like

Could we get an update on when the heck is this gonna be fixed, or should we just forget about our presets forever?

Because the message pops up on any preset made before 13th of May…

1 Like

Hope they fix this soon, my bard be lookin kinda ugly

1 Like

I am having the exactly same issue. It’s so sad and annoying. I hope they fix it by the time they release the new hairstyles on May 19.

1 Like

I have the same thing I just want to make a Waririors for latter but I can not use my preset, is possible to fix in the next patch? I don’t want to take few hour to do it again.

1 Like

just lost my presets due to this, very sad

1 Like

Thank you very much sir, then hopefully we get s hotfix on Thursday’s or before so we can use our pre sets with new customization and new class

1 Like

I lost one of my presets as well – appreciate the reports and double confirming it has been reported to the team.

13 Likes

There’s no mention in the newest patch notes of a bug fix for our saved character presets not working…
Please tell us it’s fixed, it’s a pretty major and infuriating bug :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Was it just forgotten in the patch note or is it still not fixed?

4 Likes

curious too, do you know if this bug was addressed in tomorrow’s patch? I don’t wanna have to put in some time re-doing my presets just to have them deleted again

2 Likes

I put this in another forum but posting here too.
PRO TIP: Very helpful if you accidently deleted the saved customizations. You can click to ‘reskin’ one of your active characters from the character selection screen, don’t need a ticket just hit yes when it says you can buy one in the trial. This will take you to the character customization screen where you can then immediately re-save the customizations for that character, this re-save will then work for loading for new characters. Hope this helps some people save their stuff.

3 Likes