Character Deleted - Recovery

Hi :slight_smile:
Is it possible to have a deleted character restored?

I deleted my Wardancer, which i’m now missing a lot :frowning:

Region: EUC
Server: Inanna
Existing Roster Character: Qhaanqo

Thank you so much for the help! :slight_smile:

Hello @tobiaschr,

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum! :mage:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

I have restored your character, it should be back in your game, please let me know how it goes.

See you in Arkesia! :sunflower:

Hi @aePixie

Thanks for the super quick reply!

Unfortunately, I cannot see it on the Inanna server :slight_smile: Just tried to restart the game, but still not there.

Let me check again, according to our system it should be there, but let me just check again to make sure there is no problem with the character.

1 Like

Hey @tobiaschr,

I just checked again and realized that I misread your post, I thought you wanted to restore Qhaanqo, I apologize, can you tell me the name of the character you want to restore?

Thank you for your patience! :sunflower:

Hi @aePixie

Oh no worries at all! :slight_smile:

I’m am not 100% sure about the name of the Character. Its a Wardancer, and i think the name might be: Qhaanqii

Hey @tobiaschr,

I found the character, I just restored it and it should be back in your game, please restart the game and check, let me know how it goes.

Looking forward to your response! :mage:

1 Like

Hi @aePixie

Thanks a lot! I can actually see that you restored my Bard which is also perfect! :smiley:

Then my Wardancers name might have been: Qhaanqu

I can see that naming my characters almost the same makes me unable to remember which is which :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for letting me know.

I restored that one as well, let me know if that’s the correct one.

Hope this works! :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi @aePixie

Yes, now i see the Wardancer! :slight_smile: Thanks a ton for the very quick and effective help! :heart:

1 Like

I’m really happy to hear that. :smile:

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Have a wonderful day! :sunflower: