Character Loading Screen Crash

Hello, my character Kronicc (Shadowhunter) on US East-Avesta keeps crashing when loading into Rohendal. No error, just starts to load and game just crashes. File integrity did not show any errors. I am able to log into my other characters fine. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello @Kronic!

I’m sorry to hear you are stuck into a loading screen!

It will be my pleasure to help you with that, placing your character in a different area should do the trick.

Before doing that, I need you to disconnect from the game. And I’ll be placing Kronicc in Vern if you don’t mind.

I’ll be here waiting for your confirmation when you are disconnected from the game.

I’ve just logged off. Thank you!

@Kronic All ready! Kronicc has taken a fly to Vern Castle.

Please check, and let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with!

Have fun in Arkesia!

1 Like

@Burchet Hey i got the same issue with my Glavier, I tried to get into the Punika Story Dungeon and its keeps crashing. Every other Character works fine just my Glavier. Is it possible to reset him too? Thanks in Advance!!

Server: Asta
Name : Áinuriel - Gearscore 1100
Stuck in the 2nd Story Dungeon from Punika!!

Those are my chars

Thank you very much if its possible, im logged off of the account!

1 Like

Hi @Burchet , I was able to log in fine. However, I’m getting the same issue after going back to Rohendal to complete the Letter Rapport quest from Ninevah. I don’t know if that is what’s causing the crash but I’m not going to try and complete it tonight. Please kindly move my character back to Vern. Sorry :sweat_smile:

Edit: This is specifically loading into Lake Shiverware. Not sure if its a quest issue.

Hello @Skrillz Sure, no problem, will be my pleasure!

I moved Áinuriel to Nia Village, so you wouldn’t be that far from your story, I hope it helps, if not, I would have to move you to Vern.

Please let me know if you need more assistance!

Have fun in Arkesia!

1 Like

@Kronic, sure no problem. Do you want to be moved to other zone rather than Vern? I’d feel bad to move you to a zone that is not part of your actual journey.

Let me know!

1 Like

Vern is fine. Thank you.

@Burchet OK thank you very much for your help , i tried the Dungeon again and it crashed, is it possible to reset it again? So how do i continue the game now if i cant even join the dungeon? That makes no sense for me. Every other Character works, just not the Glavier -.-

Edit: guess i need the knowledge transfer … or can i skip it. Im so confused!

@Burchet i will try to play my Blade through Punika as well and see if the character will also stuck in oreahs well story dungeon, I hope not but yeah you never know. If you read this dear Burchet
, you can kick me out of my account to reset the Glavier if you got time for that, maybe Vern is better to try again. I Appreciate your help and your time, thank you very much for being such a nice and fast support!!!

@Kronic Kronicc is back to Vern! Enjoy!

2 Likes

@Skrillz Thank you for your kind words!

Áinuriel is on a fly to Vern! I would recommend trying tomorrow,. Let me tell you, I was doing Orehas Well dungeon 3 days ago with my Bard Gyrha and got stuck on loading screen, tried the next day and worked perfectly.

1 Like

@Burchet Ok i will try it like that and i will respond tomorrow when i tried it. Thank you very much again for your Help and stay like that. Lets hope for the best. Im gonna try my blade also through Punika and will respond back if its just the Character or whatever, wish you a very nice day. Thank you again !!!

1 Like

I seem to be having the same issue with my game crashing when loading onto my main. The character is on the US West servers, server Mari, and the character’s name is Gawolf.

Hello @Gawolf120

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forums community. We are glad to have you here.

I have successfully relocated the character to a safer place for you. Please verify the integrity of the game files on Steam Client before relaunching the game and check if you are able to access it now.

Have a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

Burchet Bard Aurakiss NAW Rohendel cant login. Used byfrost and game crashed. now ccrashes when i try to log in

Hello @Dredwood

I hope you are doing well.

I have successfully relocated the Bard named “Aurakiss” back to Prideholme for you. Please verify the integrity of the game files on Steam Client before relaunching the game and check if the issue is resolved.

Have a great day ahead. :innocent:

logged in. thank you

So moving my character helped. I thought the problem was on my end but it ended up happening again. Tortoyk seems to have a bug at the moment that doesn’t allow you to dock. My game gets stuck on a black screen. The same character is stuck. Gawolf on the realm Mari on the West coast servers.