Character name already taken and the impossible creation of char on Kazeros server

I spent 1 week trying to enter the Kazeros server to play with my friends and yesterday after a long time waiting, I managed to create a character there, but as I had started on another server, I ended up deleting my char on the other server to get the nick on the new server and now I can’t create it with my nick because it was already taken and after that, I ended up deleting the char that I had made yesterday in Kazeros to create the definitive one that I will play and now I can’t create a char with my nick and no other nick, because it is closed again for creating chars in Kazeros. From what I saw on the forum, another 2 months to create a character with my nick and another 1 week of waiting to create a character in Kazeros if I’m lucky? I’m completely disheartened after that as I can’t play with my friends and I can’t even use my own nick anymore.

Greetings @Senser

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

Unfortunately you character was lvl 18 if it would’ve been lower lvl 10 you could’ve used the name right away, therefore you will have to wait 60 d from the day the character was deleted.

You can refer tho this post from a CM:

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

1 Like

@JWarlock It’s been more than a week since the server was opened and no one from support gives us an answer, when will the kazeros server open again or do you have any information regarding this?
Several players are waiting to be able to create a character in Kazeros and no one from support gives any information

Please help us

1 Like

It’s been more than a week since the server was opened and no one from support gives us an answer, when will the kazeros server open again or do you have any information regarding this?
Several players are waiting to be able to create a character in Kazeros and no one from support gives any information

Please help us