Character Naming Problem

This isn’t really an issue more of curiosity, but why is any user name containing “tra” not allowed lol

Tried to name my character like Travi, Travii, Traviiii, then discovered the game doesnt like the letters “tra” next to each other, tested it by trying the username wefgijtrafjie and wasnt allowed lol

Had to name myself trvi :c

Hello @travi26,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Regarding your concern, honestly I haven’t heard or read about this issue before, the Character Naming Rule doesn’t stipulate anything with this specific letter positioning, the only thing I can think of is that those names were taken already.

Otherwise I cannot think of any other option why the name was not available for you.

I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to review the issue on your behalf.

If you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Were you trying to use an alt character before you did it? Some alt characters can be entered but don’t show up so the name i s invalid.