hi,
would you be able to restore my deadeye please
server=thirain
main character=Saéyla
unfortunately dont remember name of the deadeye
thanks

Hello @insomniak99,

I hope you’re doing good.

I was trying to find your main character, but I coudld not find it under the name that was provided.

Could you please check with the name or help me with any other character name that is in the same server?

Will be waiting for the info.
Thanks.

hi,
more characters, Eirzi, ínsom, Nioverra,
thanks

Hi would it be possible for you to restore a glavier I made a while ago but I cant remember the name ?

Thank you for providing the info @insomniak99.

I’ve checked your account and found these 2 deleted characters for Deadeye:

• Séran - iLvl 302
  • Somunbang - iLvl 993

Please let me know if you want me to go ahead with the second one or maybe the first.

Hello there @vDre,

I hope you’re doing good as well.

Could you please help me with your your main character name and the server it is on?

I’ll check your account and let you know if it is possible to restore your character.

Will be waiting for the info.
Thanks.

hi, somunbang please
thanks

Main character is Backgrounds on server Aldebaran

I’ve successfully restored each one of your requested characters.

Please launch the game now and you should be able to see it.

Have a good one both of you! ★

Thanks so much

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Hello would you be able to restore my Bard character i deleted some time ago
Region: Central Europe/Mokoko
The name was Tioter
Thanks

Hello @Tioter ,

Greetings and welcome to the forums! :handshake:

I have successfully restored “Tioter” - the bard for you. You should be able to see it the next time you log into the game.

I hope this helps.

Take care! :magic_wand:

Thank you so much for the help and glad to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

But it seems like i have to change my name is there a possibility to stay as Tioter ?

@Tioter , the name change would pop-up if there is an active character with same name, in that case you will need to change the name. Please help me with screenshot so that I can check further.

Thanks.

There was but i deleted it so is it possible the restored character to stay with the name Tioter

Hey there @Lumpiaaaa Welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

Allow me a moment to check if we’re able to restore your character! Make sure to have an open character slot and be logged out of the game.

Update: I’ve now restored your level 56 Gunslinger named Kimcuuute, you can now log back into the game!

See you in Arkesia!

1 Like

Thank you soo much

1 Like

What about my problem ?

Hello there @Tioter,

I will gladly assist you with this situation, allow to share with you my understanding of the situation and you correct me if I am wrong:

You got your character restored but the name was no longer available so you deleted it again and wish to have it restored again but with the same name?

I’ll be waiting on your response!

:dragon: