Character slot extension refunds after having to change servers?

Contacted the customer service and they said they can’t refund the crystals I wasted on buying character extension slots on a server my friends now couldn’t play with.

I started playing with the Founders Package, bought a few character extensions, and the server got now locked. I would really like to be able to get the slots on the new server I am now playing with my friends.

Greetings @Schamppu

I do appreciate the time taken to make this request and I do apologize for the late response.

Unfortunately neither you nor us are able to transfer/move neither Founders packs goods, Twitch drops, nor powerpasses ticket through other servers, these items are linked to your account but once there are claim within the game they become rooster bound items. In fact, the game when your are about to accept the item the game prompts a warning that quotes " Are you going to claim it with the logged-in character? in the case of Drops and items from different packs)

You may wonder why is not possible to transfer items to other serves? Unlikely the game does not have that option, sadly it was developed, designed or shaped that way.

I’m sorry for all type of inconveniences and problems this issue may caused you without mention the bad experience you have gone through trying to run or play the game

Regarding the powerpass is gone, this issues is already addressed.

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

imagine opening EU with 2 regions…but no, NA its better than us

1 Like