Character specific PvP rank

Been playing Lost Ark for over a year in the Russian server, achieved high Plat in ranked with 145ms. I love everything about the game, I love the fact that a lot of things are roster wide but the ONE thing I’d change is the roster wide PvP ranking. I’d be okay if they left the PvP level roster wide, but PLEASE make PvP ranking character specific. Main reason being we all have mains where we educate ourselves and practice enough to perform well in arena, but what about our alts? We don’t want to risk throwing and causing our elo to drop at the expense of trying to play an alt. Yes, we can just spam normals on our alts but en playing Lost Ark for over a year in the Russian server, achieved high Plat in ranked with 145ms. I love everything about the game, I love the fact that a lot of things are roster wide but the ONE thing I’d change is the roster wide PvP ranking. I’d be okay if they left the PvP level roster wide, but PLEASE make PvP ranking character specific. Main reason being we all have mains where we educate ourselves and practice enough to perform well in arena, but what about our alts? We don’t want to risk throwing and causing our elo to drop at the expense of trying to play an alt. Yes, we can just spam normals on our alts but the experience is always different in ranked games as well as the benefits you get to practice and see where you are on your alts in terms of rank.

3 Likes

Not sure why nobody is bumping this thread. 100000000% agree, roster wide ranking is completely moronic.

Probably because the matchmaking is much bigger problem , which a lot of people hope to get changed soon.

I personally dont mind either character or roster bound.

yeah this definitely needs to happen, i’d like to practice on my gunslinger but worried about tanking my hidden MMR

1 Like

That would be nice but what about the rewards?
What about the same guys gettin gm with multiple charakters. There are ppl who play 3 blades
So the same guys gets to take 3 gm places and 3 times the rewards on same server?.
Hell no that would be stuoid as hell.

easy solution, season reward is locked for 1 highest rating per rooster. What’s a problem?

1 Like

I dont see why this is a problem with the game and not the players, if u want to practice a class etc play it in unranked untill ur comfortable on it enough to take to ranked. This way u won’t tank ur rank, negatively impact ur team ranked games etc. No one is forcing these players to play their alts in ranked.

make a gunslinger on another server. this is a completely new roster so you start from start with MMR

and i think season reward is locked to one per roster