Character's eyebrows changed colors with the new update

PLEASE

more photos of the issue

this topic makes me feel strong feelings

AND SEEING THE EYEBROWS IN ALL THEIR HORROR AND GLORY MIGHT GIVE YOU THE WELL DESERVED CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION TICKET or even two!!

THE TRUE HEROES ARE IN THIS THREAD
these are the real issues- and so easy to fix and yet ;/

Those aren’t clouds above my eyes.

This issue has not been resolved.

could somebody (CS/agents/feedback readers&feedback senders) perhaps just AT LEAST… acknowledge that this bug is kinda sucky and that they are still aware of it? look at their eyebrows!! :rofl:

LOOK AT THEM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AGS didn’t care about problems in the game. This thread will end with 99999999 replays and no one from AGS will answer here.

________            ________
              (_____)      /\     (_____)

As you can see my eyebrows are still white

I’ll let the team know.

I deserve to be compensated for buying a re-skin ticket. I provided proof in August 2022.

1 Like

Agreed, same here, but we know that’s never going to happen :face_holding_back_tears: I even tried contacting support a while back, but judging by their responses, they never opened the attached proof. They said they would normally compensate in a situation like this, but they ghosted me instead :clown_face:

Yep look who it is, white eyebrows are back ! They appeared initially with the summer update, then they got fixed somehow like in september’s update i think i don’t quite remember you can find my post here, and then they were back again by brelshaza update, then they were fixed again like 3 weeks after or so then now they’re back again :slight_smile: wtf ? :clown_face:

I’ve been asking for help with this bug for more than 3 months and it still hasn’t been fixed.

i’m just being ignored

The team already knows. They have been actively ignoring it for half a year. We need either a fix or an honest response that the team doesn’t give a shit and doesn’t plan on doing anything about it.

1 Like