Claimable items gone (update: everything is back)

All items that i had waiting to claim are not there anymore. It used to show 7/50 and now its 0/50

UPDATE: everything is back

Same for me, i got 6 items to claim, but there is only the info that nothing is claimable but the symbol on top shows six items.

Same here, I even lost my 33 dayish Crystaline Aura subscription. What is going on here?

My Platinum Founders Pack items didnt even show up - such a buggy launch.

1 Like

Same here, i lost founders pack, 3 days of aura and 100 cristals

Same for me now. After relogg all are gone, and i couln’t even claim one of them, twitch drops also are gone

And now the active crystalline aura is gone too

Same for me, except they never even showed up to begin with

Hello @alaukaitus and all the Heroes of Arkesia that have answered your post!

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry that you’re having issues with the claimable items, sadly we will need more details to be able to check on your concern so I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:
DxDiag report:

Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe. 
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need more information please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

My platinum pack isn’t showing again, and when it was yesterday I couldn’t redeem because of error. Help

This is a bug that is out for a fix!!

So how long before those fixes are implemented? I am currently going on 3 days of my Platinum founders items not showing up at all.

1 Like

If this requires manual help, I hope I’ll get some. Otherwise hope they can fix it soon.