Claimed Welcome Challenge on alt

Hello! I know it was my fault but I’m writing here hoping I can be assisted still. Yesterday I logged on my alt and during the loading screen then I was asked to do stuff in real life. When I came back to my computer, I lazily just autopilot clicked the Welcome challenge on the Clear Guardian Raid: Frost Helgaia which gave 40 Life Leapstone and 60 Caldarr fusion material thinking I was on my main. If there is even a chance I can move that reward to my main which achieved that milestone, I would be very thankful. I am not expecting any help since it was pretty dumb on my part. Thanks for listening. Thanks!

Hello welcome to our forums! :tanabata_tree: :feather:

I hope you are very well.

I understand this inconvenience, since I did the same thing as a Lost Ark player by creating several characters on different servers and claiming the drops on one server i don’t use , and not being able to use them the items later on other servers.
For this reason I recommend that you please send your comments in the Game Feedback part of the forum and in the following link:

If you want to reach our customer service live chat since we need some additional information you can contact us on this link :

Amazon Games

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Opinions like yours help us improve our products and the quality of service we offer our customers thank you very much to get more visibility on this topic also.

We appreciate your comments, they are always welcome.
Hope this helps, have a great week.

(∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚.*

Thanks for the speedy reply! The link you provided led me to a New World support which told me to press escape and send in feedback in game. Am I understanding this the wrong way?

Hello

I apologize for the mistake , i updated the link with the correct feedback section for you and also here’s the link again :

Take care!
I hope this helps.
(◕‿◕)

hi slide, did this work for you? were they willing to move the items from one character to another?