Close the servers and manually ban all bots

Title.

I dont think Amazon realizes how bad of a problem this is.

Block character creation and ban the bots while permabanning RMTers. Player retention and fixing the economy are more important issues than new players joining as of now. Open them once a week or something, and then close them again and ban all bots again, until you find an actual way to combat them.

AFAIK that’s the same thing Korea did when they had a bot problem ( not sure ).

I am sorry but no, AGS don’t gonna do this. Bots makes numbers. And AGS is incompitent.

the bots use automation to create accounts, and ASG maunally ban bots in the last three ban waves.

guess u have seen the results alrdy~

Yeah, its getting pretty ridiculous.

I just got the “50 hours played” achievement while Steam says I’m upwards of 87 hours in-game; That’s a lot of waiting in line… While they’re dragging their feet and only taking small, marginal steps to correct the issue the que swells to 11k at 630am PST. Largest ive ever seen it :frowning:

We all collectively roll our eyes when players come on here and pronounce to the world that “they’re done with this game and all the nonsense!” yet its getting harder and harder not to blame AGS & Smilegate for the inaction that is genuinely and actively preventing people from playing their game.

I’m a new player that’s genuinely getting hooked on the story; I want to get the remaining arks. I want to know what happens to Armen. I want to know if there are any more Delain in the world. I want to know what happens to Kharmine after he finishes hoovering up other demon commanders. I just reached the icebreaker ship and started to head north. I really, really, really don’t want to drop this game but the ques are about to make that decision for me…

For the record, I’m not adverse to the p2w reputation this game has received either; Quite to opposite actually, I’ve been chomping at the bit to spend some money. Get some skins, some honing mats and a chrystaline aura… nothing too crazy. I’ve decided to hold off until the future of the game is more certain because it doesn’t feel good spending money on a game that im not even sure ill be able to login next time I want to play. I know one player saying that is a drop in the bucket but I cant be the only one that feels this way.

/New Player Rant

Feels sad man; Cheers fam.

That sucks and

Im sorry for your experience. Im in EU Central and even though there are no queues the bots are getting ridicolous. I wouldnt recommend this game to my friends as the only thing they are gonna see until level 50 is just hordes of bots. Of course the game is amazing but AGS needs to stop being scared of taking drastic measures if they care about the longevity of the game.

1 Like

you are not the only one who feels this way. i don’t mind spending money on a game but why would i do that when i cant even log in?

1 Like