Clown entry ticket lost

Seems like I experienced the same Party bug as alot of players before.
I tried to enter the Clown raid Gate 3 with a party and then was kicked out. I can now not enter it anymore altough it shows in the picture that I haven’t done it.

Didn’t recieve an entry ticket or something either.

Region: EUC
Server: Lazenith
Character: Alvaganto

At this point I’ve lost hope of receiving a Clown ticket.

Hi @Alvaganto

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I do apologies for the disconnection experienced on the raid, a lot of players seems to have this same issue on Kakul Saydon. Its already reported.

We have an auto-system that handles this issue, as we are unable to manually grant any re entry tickets.

• The current auto-system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

• Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to +24hrs, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wish you the best and a nice week.