Compensation for 1415 honing buff?

Hi guys!
As you all know, AGS/SG decided to raise stronghold’s honing buff from 1370 to 1415. Obviously that’s a great change, however because it wasn’t communicated at least 69 days in advance a lot of people went ahead and spent their mats on honing their alts’ gear pieces to +15. The result of that is a lot of wasted mats. Once again AGS/SG showed us how they don’t care about players and I think we can all agree that we deserve compensation for this honing buff. Considering the severity of damage that’s been done to the playerbase with these changes I think 40-50 pheons, as well as honing mats chests worth AT LEAST 10k gold and 2-3 legendary selection card packs is an adequate compensation for our troubles. What do you guys think?

LUL :stuck_out_tongue:

ll

1 Like

u troll right :smile:

5 Likes

Are you for real? Why the heck should they give compensation?

1 Like

ofc he is xD

“69 days in advance” was a bit too obvious xD

4 Likes

Why the heck they shouldn’t!? Another change by AGS designed to hurt players!

Another troll post. Yay.

That have to be troll if that is serious holy crap…

Tl;dr: no. It was your own decision to make your alts to 1415. we are many months behind KR so we knew that sooner or later that buff will come.

3 Likes

Typical AGS shill… Keep being a white knight while they intentionally mess with playerbase by giving them honing buffs

Wtf dude. I made all my alts to 1415+ all my friends too even in the past 3-4weeks. It is what it is. Nothing whiteknighting or else.

1 Like

KEKW good one

@Roxx Is it something AGS can consider?

Uhm…no, they won’t consider. :smiley:

It was clear that the buff is coming sometimes. So, you COULD have just waited.

That’s not hurting the players, thats just a veeeeeery strange mindset what you have there. :smiley:

Or trolling, who knows. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

also need compensation for all the potential legendary cards i could’ve got the last few weeks before the event guardian shop update!

2 Likes

I flagged the post but apparently it was already flagged for review :rofl:

i expect compensation for this wasted all my mats on my alts becouse of poor communication give me my mats back i want 500 great honor stones + 60k honor shards + red/blue guardian stones :slight_smile:

Yep, they’re reviewing what compensation they’re gonna give us!

I love this post. Some people in here too serious they can’t even get satire xD
Good one man, keep it up! :joy:

1 Like

Back in time i wasted all my blue crystals for t1 and t2 materials and now they made %100 honing change let’s cry for this.

in that 69 days my 3 alts i pushed from 1370- 1430 defenitely payed back their investement easily.

also i pushed 2 with no gold income aswell to 1415 , even they should have payed themselfs by time.

so this earlier investement gives you way more gold/mats then just let them sit on 1370 til now

there is no need for compensations that payed back already