Compensation for Powerpass (The Free one)

Hey guys ^^

Just wondering since I haven’t received the compensation they have announced yet. And yes I fit within the requirements for that compensation, so anyone here has received it yet ?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

hello dakine

I am a new player and I received the vern powerpass on my main character but was not able to use it since it was disabled back then. I was able to use it today and the second one. No compensation received yet.

1 Like

I didnt get anything.

1 Like

Have you completed the Punika Citizen Quest yet ? Cause it only applies to the Punika Powerpass, which you need to have completed Punika on, in order to receive said compensation because it was simply out of function.

I don’t know if they are going to compensate for the North Vern Powerpass, thats a good point you brang out. I wish we had more clear answers on these.

1 Like

yes it covers both free powerpasses, vern and punika. Ealyn’s Gift is the quest in North Vern that grants you the free Vern powerpass.

1 Like

I also didn’t get anything.

I don’t know what they mean by “unused Powerpass” tho. Do they mean the ticket in my bag, or the actual Powerpass in the character screen?

I had my ticket in my bag (Since they disabled the Powerpass I had no reason to use it), forgot about it and used it a few days ago (The ticket) after deleting a character to level another one and remembering about the Powerpass being disabled.

1 Like

same, nothing! server EUC Calvasus, main character logged today: Dahrak.

I connect everydays since launch and I used the power pass from my inventory but not used it on a character.
Nothing in the universal storage. Even after restarting the game multiple time.
So I still didn’t used the free power pass on a character and I’m waiting

2 Likes

same boat as Daiikkii: used the ticket to get it out of inventory prior to the disabling, but didn’t activate it on a character. No compensation (thus far?).

1 Like

Same here im waiting for the compensation to drop to touch that powerpass )) I want to be sure everything is fine on my part of the deal.

I believe we are getting it on reset (aka tomorrow).

2 Likes

This could be yea )) we just lacking confirmations at this point

I used my free power pass back then, sadly about 2 days too late the passes where disabled, and the character had to sit there for two weeks because the pass couldn’t be applied to the character. I don’t have anything in my universal storage.

1 Like

I haven’t received anything either, and I am planning to use it today, so I can get the event shop stuff. If they decide to give it away tomorrow and mine doesn’t count because I used today, I may be madge.

2 Likes

@Roxx when are we going to get the compensation? really hoping for tonight honestly!!

1 Like

The lack of information is lacking, per usual.
Have not recieved mine either, got one Vern pass not used… meeting the critereas.

1 Like

I had two unused power passes. One Vern power pass which I had ‘redeemed’ but not used, so it was sitting as an available use on the character select screen, and one Punika Power pass which was still the ticket waiting to be ‘used’ in Roster Storage.
I also didn’t receive any ‘compensation’ as their post indicated. I have assumed it is going to arrive with the maintenance/update this morning.

1 Like

does someone received it now ? still nothing for me

nothing for me

Still nothing, sadly.

Reset happened this morning still nothing for me either…