Connection Time Out error

I downloaded the game yesterday, but today I get prompted for another download. But I am getting a Connection Time Out error, and the game won’t launch.

2 Likes

Also experiencing connection time outs. I purchased Silver, Gold, and Platinum packs, and it’s quite frustrating not even being able to connect.

1 Like

Hi there @WarChild and @vaenivo !

I’m sorry to hear that you having issues launching the game, thanks for bringing this up!

In this case lets try the following:

1. Run a Steam Integrity Check (Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files) for Lost Ark.
  2. Restart Steam
  3. Reboot System.

Let me know if that helps! Thanks in advance!

i try all of them
but still not working

1 Like

I have restarted my computer twice, Steam a dozen times (no joke), cleared my Steam Download Cache, and restarted my router. Will run the Integrity Check, but I doubt that’s the issue.

1 Like

I have also tried these things and I am still having the same issue.

Integrity check validated. Issue persists.

Did all of those things. Nothing helped.

Having the same issue and did the same steps. Pre-downloaded yesterday. Was hoping to play given my purchasing 2 founders packs. It is 12:32 EST so I’m not sure why I can’t download what I believe is likely a day one patch.

Same as those above, successfully validated game files. And I also updated another game with no issues.

The issue persists.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us updated!

It seems to be that lots of players are having the same issue, right now, our team is investigating the Connection Timeout issue with Steam right now. Stay tuned for updates as we get them!

We appreciate your patience

1 Like

same problem…same time out error

Hello folks!

I’m sorry to hear about your connection time out error.

Just confirmed by @Roxx there seem to be issues on the Steam side with decrypting and unpacking the game, which is why we are reaching out to them now: Restart Steam if not Unpacking - #54 by Roxx

We appreciate your patience while we work on this!

Hello everyone!

Please check Download Connection Time Outs for more information about this.

Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

i lost my name thx valve

2 Likes

What time will the fix be in place so the game can be downloaded and played?

restarted steam still dont work

For those who are also experiencing this issue, did you purchase it via Steam or on Amazon?

Edit: Was mostly curious. Sounds like it’s independent of purchase platform.

Steam

Steam