Conspiracy theory about recent vykas/patch delay

UPDATE GOT PUSHED BACK SO THEY CAN ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE IN LOA ON SUMMER STREAM ON THE 25TH XD
makes sense just think about it

That would be dumb, LOA is for new things not old things from KR

1 Like

:joy:

Jokes aside LOA scope is only Korea region they might mention other regions as a side note not enough to delay a patch.

There must a technical issue regarding some last second change they are doing and dont wanna report because it might be over something that is controversial? No I don’t think is Vykas booba change.

We’re not getting the patch in June. I feel so sorry already for whomever is going to announce it.

I feel like they will most likely comment on the state of the game and stuff to come with the west. A lot of KR streamers share this sentiment.

Wild guess though. I really have no idea and I think AGS doesn’t have an idea either

Booba change might be the straw that broke the cammel’s back for me tbh

Imo it’s like AGS wanted to publish an easy game, without any dev involved, but totally forgot the community part…

what booba change?

saying if they changed vykas booba (censorship) it would be doomed
but just meme since Roxx confirmed they haven’t changed anything for her

oh i was scared for a second, I would riot too if they touch mommy Vykas. The sole reason I am doing the raid is getting mind controlled lashed and stepped on by booba mommy Vykas uwu

1 Like