Content nerf, 3 weeks after release?

Hello everyone

I have been following to forum recent days, for any relevant information on the topic, but all i can find is…de-information, cries…we need some clarification on this from AGS.

Lets start that boss Hp from EU/NA has been increased with 50%. We have been fighting like this for 3 weeks. I do not see as obstacle for someone not being able to kill a boss. You learn the tactic you go there, you kill it, simple as that. You can be total chad and not read the tactic and still succeed tho. Boses are solable, thats how easy they are!
More on the matter by [ricardos_92] bellow

Before release there was a survey, on the KOREAN REALM, if they need to increase the bosses HP. And they votes YES. Now I am pretty sure random group of 20-25 y/o koreans have better standards for MMO then 45 years old boomer with 2 kids, but it is what is it. Vote has been made.

Why is AGS doing this? And how come that fast?I see two options here and I really, really want someone to answer, which one is it?

1. It is not a secret ( Golden River have said it few times over the years) , t1 and t2 as content sux, they as devolopers don’t like it and they want all people to get rid of that and get to t3 as fast as possible. Hence nerfing everything on the way. This is understandable
**sources: **
https://www.reddit.com/r/lostarkgame/comments/t44kj1/unpopular_opinion_from_korea_i_agree_to_nerf_in/
NERFS Ruining Lost Ark? My thoughts as a KR veteran - YouTube

**2. For the last approx 8-9 days a group of people is riding the forums with " nerf the bosses they are not fun", “more hp doesn’t mean harder boss” - yes it does btw, " What is scary they have been actually heard and taken seriously **
source:
Answer Regarding Guardian Raid and Abyss Dungeon Difficulty

*Now I want everyone to understand here, that no one actually cares for t1 and t2 nerf… what we care is …can you actually do this, when raids come out? Can you nerf the game again ,when you see it harder? Game has been out for 3 weeks and you are already nerfing huge part of it,what will we do when Argus is out? and we know the answers guys, the forums will looks the same way as of today… pathetic
what coudl be consequence of nerfing the content:
Lost Ark ~ Amazon is ALREADY Nerfing Guardian Raids & Abyss Raids, Thoughts from a RU Vet. - YouTube

If you are changing the game for above a million players, because some group of really bad players decided to storm the forum and keep the modarotor busy for a week… this is NOT UNDERSTANDABLE.

Was there a survey or something?
What people have you included in the survey?
How many people have complained about boss difficulty?
Can we start a vote here in the forum somehow? so we can see some real numbers? Or does that does not matter anymore?

They are probably looking at the data from the game. How many groups are failing at a certain boss. I am guessing they have taken a certain percentage of failure as healthy and beyond that would result in a nerf.
I wouldn’t worry too much about t3 content. About 60% of the current player base will drop off before T3. Only dedicated players will be at that level. And the data should not drive a nerf at that point.

I think you’re delusional about the reality and just think of it as a theory. Leave AGS alone for the most part. What they actually decided to do is surely on them. Rest is up to the devs.

Content recycling is a part of the korean mmo system. Devs usually keep a 3-6 month cycle of the end-game depending on the difficulty and the new end-game takes one of the oldest down and simplifies it so ppl have a good time and dont miss out on it but its not grindy.

More hp DOESN’t ACTUALLY mean a harder boss and it’s true. it’s just annoying because it gets repetitive and boring fast. A more difficult boss is something you’d see in 8 person raids. It’s the MECHANICS that make it harder not the HP. The HP bar is SIMPLY an ANNOYANCE.

Most people are casual. Bad means casual if you’ve forgotten. To get good at something, you have to put in time and most people are here for fun. If you’re a difficulty snob, play challenge modes once they’re here. Stop harassing the casual community that makes up the majority.

People just try to share their experience and see what they can do about it.

You make it look like everyone’s a problem and you’re the only one to decide what somebody can say or do. That’s not cool

The 50% hp increas was a rumor:

1 Like

Content recycling is a part of the korean mmo system. Devs usually keep a 3-6 month - we talking about 3 weeks.

Most people are casual. Bad means casual if you’ve forgotten. To get good at something, you have to put in time and most people are here for fun. If you’re a difficulty snob
-this is 2 sided coin mate. You do not want difficult SNOBs and i don’t like casually like you ruining my game. Why don’t you stop harrasing the normal players with your nerf spam?

Yeah, I heard that as well. I still think that it should be left as it is, so the learning curve is steady.

The mockery begins: Lost Ark - Nerfed Content Coming to Lost Ark NA/EU(Baby Mode) - YouTube