After the 07/12/2022 update, the game is no longer opening, it is closing before the login screen appears
Hello there @alexandre.borges, Welcome to the Lost Ark forums!
I understand you’re having issues with the game after the latest update. Here’s some troubleshooting you can perform in order to solve this:
Verify the integrity of the game files.
Ensure you’re running the latest updates for both your graphics card drivers and your Operating system.
Try adding Windows firewall exceptions manually:
- Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
- Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
- Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the game is missing from the list, you must add it.
- Click Allow another app…, locate and select LostArkLauncher.exe, and then click Add.
- Once you’ve done that, make sure that Lost Ark has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.
If the problem persists, contact us via support ticket so your case can be looked into.
Additionally, If by any chance you’re are running the game on Windows 7 and experiencing the “Xinput1_4.dll missing” error, you may be able to work around this issue by locating the XInput1_3.dll file in your C:\Windows\System32 folder, copying it to your desktop, renaming it to “XInput1_4.dll”, and moving it back to the original folder.
We detected also some issues regarding GeForce Now failing to launch the game, we are investigating these issues and working through potential solutions, and will provide updates as they become available.
I hope this information helps, keep me posted on this. Stay safe!
Unfortunately it didn’t solve the problem
Is there somewhere I can put the dxdiag information?
I also couldn’t put this information, it’s been more than 4 hours since I sent the ticket and I still haven’t gotten a response
Now the game is working after updating to the latest version of windows 11
Awesome, thanks for posting the update. Tag me if you need help with anything else.
I have the same problem, but I have windows 10 and game is not working. I have current version of windows @Santoryu
Hey there @Inferno99, welcome to the Lost Ark forums!
Here’s some additional troubleshooting that might help you fix this:
Some folks with similar issues reported they were able to play after reinstalling the game, I know it might me annoying, so use it as a last option.
If the problem persists even after performing all the troubleshooting provided, use the link from my previous comment to contact us via support ticket so your case can be further reviewed.