Crashed on entering adventure island

This is really annoying. The game froze and crashed on entering Forpe (gold reward + soul I don’t have). When I managed to re-enter, oof course boss was gone and island was “already claimed”, which of course it was not.
Really really annoying. I’m sure any request for a new entrance today will be disregarded, but why must an adventure island become “claimed” on just entering it? Why not tagging an island “claimed” after you get your loot?

Hello @olorin12000,

Hope you are doing well

I understand your situation, but as of now we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios.

Please read this post for the full information about this:

A few key points I wish to highlight:

• The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.
  • Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Hope this helps!

thank you, but that is no help. Even if it was a server issue, adventure Islands have random rewards which change daily and a ticket (there is no ticket by the way for adventure islands) would come too late to be redeemable.
This is the issue: there is no way compensate for this sort of problem unless the claimed status is tagged only after you loot. If it is tagged as now only after you enter the island an adequate compensation will never be possible.