Crystalline Aura not active

Hi,

I have logged into today an my Crystalline is not there? My account shows Crystalline benefits enabled on login in screen but not in game - also the Store keeps saying Under Maintenance and a friend on same server the store is working fine.

Costing me silver to port now!!

1 Like

Hello @DigiPig!

Hope you are doing well.

I am sorry to know that the Crystalline Aura is missing.

Our team has confirmed that the items are not completely gone from accounts, just not appearing or accessible at the moment. A fix is still being worked on.

Also regarding the in-game store, you can find more information in the below post:

I will let you know here as soon as there is any update on this.

Thank you for your patience & understanding.

Have a good day!

@KingOfHearts Hello,

I have similar issue, in game store is not working, Crystalline Aura is missing and all my Blue Shards are gone too! I’m not getting any Crystalline Aura benefits either. Friends playing on the same server don’t have these issues.

Also are we losing time from Crystalline Aura while it’s not actually working???

2 Likes

Same problem here. Summum at Wei server

I have the exact same issue, but on top of that I am not even able to enter the game since it is giving me Error 10027 Cannot connect to the server due to heavy traffic. Pretty much locked out of the game 2nd day in a roll.

having the same issue i activated the 3 day aura and it only worked for 1 day after that i activated the 30 day one that came with my gold pack and again it worked for 1 day and now it’s gone i have confirmed this via pet options and porting fees

Same here: My 30 day aura from the founder’s pack was just gone this morning…

Hope they fix it soon.

Hi Support Team,

I bought the silver pack on 02/07/2022 and my 30 Day Crystalline Aura has “benefic applied until 02/14/2022”, please could you help me asap?

char: Musphelhein
server: SA Kazeros

1 Like

I hope there are plans for compensation for the days we couldn’t use our paid for premium perks.

@KingOfHearts,

Thanks for the reply but when will it be resolved? During all this period I feel penalized for acquiring the silver pack and also for the problems without a date definition, please could you tell us your date position?

idem

Hello everyone!

Greetings!

Our team is still working to fix this issue. As of now there is no specific ETA for the fix but this should be soon.

I will let you all know here as soon as there is any update on this. You can also check our official news channel here Official News - Lost Ark Forums for latest updates & information.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding here.

Take care!

1 Like

@KingOfHearts

Do you have some news? My 30 Day Crystalline Aura it’s gone, my gameplay it’s gone… I feel ripped off, I paid to play in advance and I have unrefunded losses, how can I request a refund?

1 Like

No aura on my account aswell. F4 Shop is also not working.

Server: Zinnervale
Nick : Kaathe

Ive just logged into the server, I did have Crystalline Aura active till 17/5/22 and now its vanished…is it coming back, when will I know, wtf is going on!?

Same here.
Founder pack till 03-15-22 but… Vanished.

Eralyah
Calvasus

Logged in 5 mins ago and have the same issue, I have bought the silverpack with a 30 day aura and now its gone.

Region EU
Server : Thirain
Character : Kxcky

same here , after update it is gone

KingOfHearts,

Do you have some news? My 30 Day Crystalline Aura it’s gone, my gameplay it’s gone… I feel ripped off, I paid to play in advance and I have unrefunded losses, how can I request a refund?

they do not even deign to dare an answer! they are a shameful thing