Crystalline Aura, Shop and random disconnects

At this time, I’m positive I’ve played without crystalline aura about half of the time online. Trying to climb to t2 that is quite annoying when you suddenly cannot use the bifrosts which came with aura.

So, this is 12 days into the game:

• I’ve almost never even been able to open the store, while others can.
  • I am playing without aura A LOT, while others barely experienced it for more than a couple hours.
  • They have been getting their aura back within hours of the problem, while my problem have stayed until your next patch.
  • I get random disconnects, about 4-5 this far, that removes the aura.
  • I, among many others, aren’t receiving twitch drops, founders pack gift.
  • About 5 days for the whole server not being able to play any group content from around 11:00-00:00. Even before/after those hours it might be some hiccups but we can usually get in after a few tries.

:dragon:Hi @retylon

I’m so sorry that you are having this issues with the Crystalline Aura, store, and other premium items, this sounds very frustrating and we want you to experience the game at its fullest.

We are currently aware of this issues and are working as quick as we can to solve them in a future patch, please check the following link for more information on this issue:

https://forums.playlostark.com/t/update-on-current-top-issues/1219923

About the random disconnect, i suggest that you try to verify your game file, that can help with the issue:

• Restart your computer and launch steam
  • Right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right.
  • Select properties
  • Local files
  • Steam will verify the game’s files.

Thanks you so much for your patience! :man_mage: