Daily Login event missing

Where has the daily login event gone?
You stated it would be available for the remainder of the new 5 day one, but it’s now missing on EUW Moonkeep for me.

Lost Ark Weekly Update - June 16th @ 12 AM PT / 7 AM UTC / 9 AM CEST - Official News / Official News - Lost Ark Forums (playlostark.com)

3 Likes

This is also missing on US servers. The patch notes state I would have 5 days to continue collecting the previous rewards, but it is now gone after 2.

EU central daily rewards tab missing only new 5 day LE is up.

Guess its the same for everyone then, come on AGS fix it please, was really hyped I’d get to finish off the monthly one since I missed 3 days due to all the false VPN flag bugs :sweat_smile:

I was about to get the glasses today but it’s gone for me too i hope we get it back :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. I’ll see if I can get some information regarding this for all of you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Thank you @Centeotl :slight_smile:

No problem, I’ll let you and the thread know if I receive any update!

2 Likes

nooooo i was so close to the glasses…

This one hurts. Was actually going to get my LED glasses tomorrow AM before heading out of town for a week. With now reward today and no reward tomorrow morning, I’m guessing I’m a casualty of however we ended up in this situation.

Sad face.

Same thing here, i have made Lost Ark support ticket for this but no answer yet (its been over 2 days)…

If you people had not noticed, a Community Mod has already responded to this and I marked it as the solution.
Best bet is just to wait and see what happens :slight_smile:

Sooo now with the new of the June update do we have any update on the disappearing login rewards for June. I know a lot of people that were only a couple of days short of the sunglasses and couldn’t get on because of the very long queues before they added the 5 day extra login track.

Maybe between the huge queues and the disappearing login rewards tab they can just give out the sunglasses in compensation? @Roxx anything about this coming in the longer update?

Would love to know the status to this.
With today’s reset, the new login rewards do not include the sunglasses unfortunately :frowning:

Anything yet? or this is issue gonna get buried like the rest?

4 days has gone when i made support ticket for the LED glasses on Amazon Lost Ark page.
No answer.

1 Like

I just got an email from support and they said because I didnt claim the items they can not give me the items at all.

@Roxx Anything?

Any news yet?
I think were all super impatient as we all want those amazingly cool glasses :slight_smile:

I got this reply from the amazon support:

“We have a response: The rewards for last month are already finished. The additional 5 days is for the new login rewards and does not affect the last months login rewards.”