Daily Login reward item level restriction? [Europe Central]

So why exactly, after not even 2 weeks of official f2p release, are login rewards item level restricted? The Rapport Chest has an item level restriction of 1430. Who exactly, if not a whale, has already reached that item level so far? A handful, I can only imagine.
What exactly is the point of daily rewards if a majority of players can’t even use them?
I’m currently item level 1076 and it’s a joke that I have to get to 1430 just to use a simple rapport chest.

Greetings @Ayrun

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

You can take a loot at what my college posted :arrow_down:

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

1 Like

Hi there

I was reviewing the original concern and I do believe there is a misunderstanding. I believe Ayrun is talking about the 15 days login reward. Apologies If that’s not the case,

About the rapport chest, I have to inform you, we were aware of the issue and the issue was fixed during last night’ patch. You can learn more about the patch notes here: Lost Ark Weekly Maintenance - 2/24 at 12 AM PT / 8 AM UTC 9 AM CET

• In our attendance event across all regions, the day 15 reward supplied a rapport item that was intended for higher item levels (1430). We have changed this reward for another rapport item that is more level appropriate. For players who have already claimed the day 15 item, this will be swapped out with the updated login reward during tonight’s maintenance.

I hope this info helps, have a great day everyone.

1 Like