(Day 4) Asking you to reconsider the power pass

@Roxx @Shadow_Fox

Today will be a little different

destro

How could you say no to his adorable squishy face?

PLEASE RECONSIDER :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 4: Answer is still no.
This isnt an AGS decision.

CMs have already relayed player suggestion to Smilegate.
They said no.

You had the opportunity to use express event if you were going to main destroyer.

2 Likes

2 Likes

can a CM give the OP a timeout from the forums

3 Likes

Show please :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t care about that this has nothing to do with the express event :slightly_smiling_face:

You don’t have to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

Took me 2 minutes to find it.

There is the post.

You tewling me pissriver awctually did somewing wong? :open_mouth: I heard he was vewy UwU, gweat diwector, we luw him.

my brain turned into alphabet soup trying to read that, not gonna lie.

1 Like

same lol

With pissriver gone, we might get a power pass, unless they appoint someone even more incompetent to run this game. Which is a possibility.

+1

-2 :slightly_smiling_face:

This CM post doesn’t say anything along the lines of

Also, just as an aside, according to the post getting the same number as other regions in a shorter period of time somehow means more. Math?

1 Like

Also, the classes are new to us but not (NEW) they have been out for a long time it makes zero sense to change our version for no reason :slightly_smiling_face:

Where do you think they get their information from? The sky? Jesus this hurts to read.

Where do YOU reason that they conveyed player feedback about the powerpass back to SG rather than just ignoring it?

Again to quote you:

Please take your own advice and read.

1 Like

Please give us power pass or implement it in the cash shop with some additional requirements to use it i.e. achieve t3 with 1 or 2 characters