DB Character restoration

Hello again :smiley:
If it’s possible, can you restore a character called Dukatella on EU Central server Neria, it’s a 1340 Deathblade. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello @muki.salkic!

For sure we can help with that. Please stay out of the game and I will let you know once it is completed!

Hey @muki.salkic you character is restored!

I hope this helps, have a great adventure :crossed_swords: :shield: !

Thank you good sir italianman :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, could I get one too?

Ghâlmaraz, destroyer in KAzeros/SA

Hi @rtscbfp

I hope you’re having a great day and I’ll be helping you with your character restoration.

Give me just a moment to check your account and I’ll be back in a moment.

If you are online let’s disconnect from the game for a second.

Edit : your character is restored!

I hope this helps, have a great adventure !

1 Like

Hello

Wondering if its possible to get a Destroyer restored (I didnt know about the Rohendel Cap before it was too late)

Server: Mokoko (EU Central)
Name: Bonkbonkbonkbonk

Hello @javaglava!

Surely I can help you with your Lost Ark character. I will need you to disconnect from the game in the mean time and I will let you know once it is completed.

Edit: I was unable to find any character that needs to be restored with that name, could you please double check the server and name?

Try bonkbonkbonk and at Mokoko EU Central

Still no luck. Maybe could you tell a name or two of other characters and I could look then for the account with all the characters.

Saintpat is main for account

Hello @javaglava

The destroyer character named “Bonkdonkbonkdonk” on level 53 has been restored successfully. Please relaunch the game and check if it’s there.

Have a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

1 Like