DC in legion raid

Hi so I was doing gate 3 vaykas N and I dc when I reconnect they already finish should I get my attempt back?

Hello @dansn526

I hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry for the disconnect during the Vykas Raid. Unfortunately, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually.

We have a system that takes care of this type of situations in order to provide the ticket back in very specific scenarios, we can’t guarantee that they will be receiving a ticket. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please have a look at the below mentioned posts for more details about the process.

Please remember:

1. The system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.
  1. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate — delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

so I just send them a ticket at here Submit Feedback - Support | Amazon Games?

Thanks for the additional query @dansn526

You don’t need to take any action from your end at the moment. If the automated system finds you eligible for the re-entry ticket, It will be directly delivered to the in-game mailbox.

See you in Arkesia. :magic_wand:

ok thx I’ll just wait

I just had the same problem with Valtan hard mode, i manage to log back in few seconds before the fight ended- i could hear the boss sounds while my screen was loading, when i managed to get ahold of my char i had 0 loot distributed - how i am supposed to deal with this situation now?

Same… Had the Server Disconnect at Vykas Gate 3 1HP Mechanic when the Mech started… loaded back just after the fight ended and didnt get any loot or could buy treasure. 15 Hours ago

Hello @john.skiadas and @Elandiari

I’m sorry for the issues during your respective raids. But as I described in my above mentioned post, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually.

Re-entry tickets can only be issued by the automated system that is in place and we can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket.

You can share your feedback about this issue through the Game Feedback - Lost Ark Forums section.

See you in Arkesia. :wolf: