- Remove the timer on chaos dungeons.
- Nobody can close the game and reopen it within 5 minutes.
- Don’t consume guardian souls unless you actually click on them.
- makes no sense that you can either choose to consume guardian soul or not when queueing for guardian raids just to lose the rewards anyways if you don’t click on the ball, either through internet issues or forgetfulness.
- Legion raids and abyssal raids should not consume a lockout unless you actually receive loot.
- Waiting for an automated system to send a re-entry ticket is ridiculous. I know groups that got DC’d during Valtan without even killing him, lose their lockout. How is that even possible?
- High ping or a slight DC makes you completely close the game when it should just send you back to a login screen.
- Literally have to open task manager to try to force close the game after a DC. Then proceed to take another 5 minutes to get back in.
This game was designed for Korean internet. Western ISPs are terrible and unreliable. You want to keep players that struggle with faulty internet? Don’t punish them for having connection issues. I lost 2 chaos dungeons today alone because of two completely separate ping spikes. I have no control over how well my internet connection performs and if I happen to do any activity while it’s being slow or having issues then I am punished for it. Not even going to bother trying to finish my dailies on alts because there is no way of knowing if I’ll get unlucky again. Going to play other games for now that don’t have penalties for not having Korean ISPs.