DCs make people quit

Unstable servers and constant DC in dungeons make people quit ffs.
I got to last boss in brelshaza dungeon and got DC ffs have to redo it all agian, this feels like work not game anymore…

lul? unstable servers where?

I have to say, that I have never experienced an unstable server in this game yet.
Maybe it has something to do with your ISP?

I have the same problem. I did Oreha and got 12 DC. I did this Dungeon over and over again and then i got a DC and got back in the game and wasnt able to open the chest or any rewards. But the ticket was used. So no rewards for me this week. The support said i have to wait for thursday to do the dungeon again. Thats unaccaptable. No compensation makes me think about to quit this game. Who can tell me if it doesnt happen next week again and that i miss the rewards for my upgrades again.

I’m not the only one with this problem. My internetconnection is stable. No problems in other games. So its deffinitley Lost Ark.

1 Like

I guess there is something wrong with the code as it was in many cases before. I never experience DC apart from instanced content and dungeons. It seems like it is on purpose to waste our time and start swiping (but instead of they desired goal we just quit)…
I will come back when this game will be more player friendly less swiper focused.