Deleted Char by mistake

long story short,

I deleted my character who had the found pack after I had put the items in storage but didn’t know the difference between a rooster and personal storage at the time.

So I by accident deleted my found pack :frowning:

Therefore I was wondering if it was possible to get a character restored?

Nickname: Highlightz server: Kazeros

Hello @jackzinwow, i hope you’re doing great!

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum.

To be able to restore your character i will need you to log out of the game so i can move your character to a safe location, Let me know so i can proceed.

1 Like

Already logout, thanks for fast support

Hey @jackzinwow!

I restored your character, feel free to log back again.

Have a nice day! :grin:

4 Likes

Want to thank you guys, what a quick support that you guys have, thank you so much!

1 Like

@Valret,
sorry to send this here out of context, but would you be able to inform me about the situation of the Kazeros SA server? We have a lot of players worried and looking forward to playing there. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @u1skas!

Server restrictions are made to prevent long queue times and other problems that could come up due to excessively populated servers. The limits are typically a manual process and we don’t have an schedule, it is based on the number of active players and we don’t have an announcement system for it.

One of our CM provided a response on another post which you can use a reference:

I hope you find this information useful.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

@Valret
It’s been 7 days since this answer and the server was only opened on the 18th WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION, since then we have no response from the server regarding this.
We want to play with friends but the server never opens…

Hello @u1skas and @Deives!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the Kazeros server situation, as for now the server is open, you can go ahead an create a character on the server!

Have a nice day! :grin: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

u are the best :star_struck: