Deleted character recovery?

I recently deleted a character, a deadeye named Morvolo, and I was wondering if there would be a way I could get him recovered.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @meelle

Let me welcome you to the Lost Ark Forum ! :slight_smile:

Can i have the server name in order to assist you better please?

:wolf:

Sasha! on NA :slight_smile:

Thank you very much !

Allow me a moment please !

:slight_smile:

@meelle
I’ve restored your character with the name “Morvolo” to your account, please confirm if you can access your character now.

Also, while the information you provided was enough to find your character in this case, if you run into a similar issue in the future where you’re not sure what the name of the deleted character is, I’d recommend you contact us via email or chat through the Amazon Games Support website, this way we’ll be able to help you even without your character’s name.

Feel free to contact us again, enjoy your time in Arkesia!

okay cool, logging back into the game now. was just booted off due to an error saying that i had violated the code of conduct, was this supposed to happen?

That message was me, i forced you to quit the game in order to do the restore no worries :slight_smile:

hahaha okay phew… thought so! and yup! my character is back. thanks so much!

1 Like

@meelle

Thanks for the time :grinning:

Its been a pleasure

Enjoy the game :wave:

See you in Arkesia !

2 Likes

@Fabega Hello I was creating an alt deathblade and decided i wanted to remake the model for the character so i deleted it and remade it. However i had my vanquisher pack skin selection on the first alt that i deleted. Is there anyway to recover this item or the character? The Deathblade i deleted was named Irrasta NA east Vykas. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hello @tecumseh ! :slight_smile:

Yes, the information you provided was enough to find your deleted character, I’ve restored your character with the name “Irrasta” to your account, please confirm if you can access your character now.

Also, while the information you provided was enough to find your character in this case, if you run into a similar issue in the future where you’re not sure what the name of the deleted character is, I’d recommend you contact us via email or chat through the Amazon Games Support website, this way we’ll be able to help you even without your character’s name.

Feel free to contact us again, enjoy your time in Arkesia!

Yes the character restore worked perfectly i was able to recover my skin selection chest and put it in roster storage this time before deleting this character. Thank you so much for your help and the speedy response.

1 Like