Deleted character with sea bountie

help me please

I deleted a character at the beginning of the game with a sea bountie from oblivion isle and that was in march or april 2022, and since then i haven’t been able to collect the sea bountie anymore. Can you tell me if this is irreversible? Can the map/sea bountie can be collected again?

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear you’re unable to collect sea bounties. Could I have your character name and server?

i don’t remember, its been a year ago, server kazeros, south america

Gotcha, thank you for your reply.

I will get this issue over to the Dev team to review! If you happen to remember, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

ok, can you enter in my account to verify?

Unfortunately, we do not have that type of access on the forums.

ok, but how the devs will check my account?

You’ll need to contact customer support regarding this issue.

I think you should probably ask for character restoration (they can do that here in the forum.)

Need to provide your character name (if you don’t remember, you can provide character class and name of an active character in your roster,) and server. Make sure you have 1 empty character slot.
Then after the character is restored, you can check for the item yourself.

However the support here on forum should be able to check and look for a specific item in all of your inventories and storages. I have seen it done. Not sure why you are being told no.

hi i am here for coomment i played game morre then 1k hours and after some time is stoped and wanted again start why is all my chars 16 oof them lost

deleted