Deleted charcter restore

Can you restore a deleted character? I deleted a Bard awhile ago and was wondering if I can restore it. I don’t remember the name of the Bard, but my main character is Hypem on NAE Galatur.

Hi @Hypem Welcome to the Forum! :lion:

I hope you’re having a great day and I’ll be helping you with your character restoration. :sparkles:

Give me just a moment to check your account and I’ll be back in a moment. :man_mage:

EDIT: @Hypem Your character “Avisole” lvl 35 (Bard) is now restored. :sparkles:

You can restart the game and check if it works and if you need anything else please let me know!

Safe travels in Arkesia! :world_map: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Hi, could I get a character restore too?
It’s a gunlancer whose name I forgot, my server is Kazeros/SA and I have a glaivier there named Aeglös

1 Like

Hi @rtscbfp :lion:

I hope you’re having a great day and don’t worry I can help you too! :sparkles:

Give me just a moment to check your account and I’ll be back in a moment! :mage:

EDIT: @rtscbfp I found a character under the name of “Taytsohn” lvl 50 (Gunlancer) Just to confirm, is this the character that you would like to restore ? Also If you are online I need you to disconect for a moment in order to complete the character restoration.

Let me know when you are ready! :sparkles: :man_mage:

1 Like

Oh, I’m already using that name again, can the restore still happen? I just logged off

1 Like

Don’t worry about the name i was able to restored your character! :lion:

You can restart the game and check if it works and if you need anything else please let me know!

Safe travels in Arkesia! :world_map: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Hi, could I get a character restore too?
It’s a Deadeye whose name I forgot, my server is Azene/US East and I have a berserker there named Dinnercame。Can you help me delete destroyer thank you

Hey there @dinnercame, I’m not sure if Lyon is still around, but I can help you with this. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if I understood the last part correctly, but we can’t delete active character, only restore them.

I’m going to check some details and I will let you know once your Deadeye is restored.

destroy i have deleted But I haven’t confirmed yet. I don’t have enough character bars

1 Like

That’s what I just saw when I was checking your account, there isn’t seem to be any character slots. Once you get an empty character slot, come back and tag either me or @Lyon, we’ll be more than happy to get your character back. :smiley:

hi sir I have an empty character bar.

1 Like

Good stuff, I was able to restore Sorrymaker, your deleted Deadeye, let me know if it worked! :wink: