Did AGS take ANY feedback whatsoever?

I’ve seen a lot of threads about questionable changes that AGS made to the game so far, like changing Infighter to Scrapper, changing names of Bosses, coloring NPCS black and censoring starting outfits. Out of every one of these changes and all of the hundreds of threads people created stating their discontent with the changes, have AGS done anything to address those concerns? As it seems, feedback here is just illusory, AGS decides to do things arbitrarily and then user feedback just doesn’t matter, they lock/delete the threads and then the issue is over. When you censor all of the dissent, suddenly it seems there is no dissent, am I right?

But maybe I’m missing something, did AGS address any kind of feedback towards their approach to the localization of this game?

(I must admit, I cringe every time I read Scrapper, it sounds like I’m a junkyard girl picking scraps, have no idea why they used that for a fighter when Infighter makes much more sense, as it means someone who fights at close range in boxing)

1 Like

Did AGS take ANY feedback whatsoever?

no

1 Like

None? Not even a single feedback was acted upon?

• Hyper restrictive naming system, feedback given in beta - change implemented only in internal build, never went into live.

• Oversensitive chat censorship (apparently “camera” is very very bad word that needs to be censored out of M-rated game, so is price of the 30-day Crystalline Aura), feedback given in beta - no changes whatsoever.

• Founders packs were in top 10 selling items on Steam for months, even if a lot of purchases were made in last week, trend was obvious - “we expect 200,000 players”, effects are seen today. Also, someone thought that that EU will be fine with 1 region and less servers than NA even though we have at least twice the population.

2 Likes