Did not receive free powerpass after re-enablement

Hi LA Team,

Appreciate your assistance to look into why my free powerpass was not sent. I did not use the powerpass prior to it being disabled, and did not receive it after the enablement on 15th Aug.

I have checked both in-game mail and universal storage for all my characters but did not manage to locate it.

When I went to the character selection page to create a new character, the powerpass could not be found there as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @Keiz

Regarding you concern with the power pass I have to let you know that since they were re enable on August 15th there has been a issue withe the free power passes and the official information can be found here:

Best wishes hero
Keep gaming!

Hi LA Team,

I received the Growth Support Pack but I still cannot locate the Punika Free Powerpass. Could you assist to check where it was sent to?

@Achieveme ; appreciate your assistance again please!

Hello @Keiz,

Thank you for your questions regarding Power Pass / Support Package availability. Free Power passes should already be showing in your accounts.

Remember, passes first arrive via in-game mail once you complete (Ealyn’s Gift or Berver’s Friend). Once claimed from there, you can use them from your inventory and at that point you will see them in the character selection screen. If you have followed all those steps and do not see these under character select, log out and return to the server select screen as they should be there, if you already consumed the item from your inventory.

Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the following link for review Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: