Did you quit lost ark recently?

Just wanted to know hows the general community feeling towards this shit show

2 Likes

You referring to the 13k queue on a low pop server at 7am?

1 Like

Getting close to quit, 99% of the people I played wih since the start left the game. It’s almost impossible to have a solid static group and it’s why I enjoy MMOs, so yeah…

3 Likes

no but i’m close to it, as soon as we start getting que’s on East side i’m out

1 Like

Im close to quitting too. we should just play other games. Any recomendations? we can play together :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say I am a calm person, I can wait for the classes, I can wait for skins, I can endure doing dailies but i cannot endure when AGS spit in our face saying ‘‘BEST GAME ON STEAM 800K CONCURRENT PLAYER’’

8 Likes

Usually I would say I have wayyyy too many hours in this game already.

But right now in the current state, I decided to take a break. But I don’t have my hopes up on returning even tho it was a pretty good game so far.

I already quit . Waiting for the next big game that respects my time and the management that listens to their players.

2 Likes

I quit last week after playing daily since release. 1460 with 1500+ hours and 8 characters. It was a fun game, but the bot/RMT situation is out of control making the game nearly unplayable with 10k+ queues. I don’t have the patience to sit in line for hours everyday and then when I finally get online to raid Argos/Valtan I get DC and lose my weekly ticket 2x now. Not much point in playing a game that has no respect for my time. Currently looking for a new game to play if anyone has suggestions. Was looking at Elder Scrolls and GW2.

any game reccomendations ? im looking for other games to play as well. imma quit pretty soon too.

1 Like

I’m back playing path of exile. There are tons of fun builds you can use😅

2 Likes

I think most people that quit are not in the forums. The only people here are people begging for the game to be fixed, that are on the breaking point of quitting.

3 Likes

Risk of Rain 2 with the new dlc. Great game

So if somebody jumps from the bridge you do the same? Not going to quit this lovely game.

FF 14, POE, throne and liberty (coming soon) or Diablo 4 next year.

1 Like

You believe in Blizzard? lol

1 Like

Probably next week after beating Vykas, the game is still fun half the time I spend on it but there’s too many games I wanna play and I’m done with AGS BS, they’re as incompetent as they were with NW and this game is following the same trajectory.

Dont forget Undecember. I cant wait for throne and liberty!

1 Like

Think again

I haven’t got any issues at all that made me want to quit, till yesterday. I’m playing in South America - Agaton and we had a 500 queue which never happened before not even on launch day and if you check the other servers they all seem to be “busy” recently I wonder why.
As soon as we get a 30min queue to log in and do the daily chore I’m out same with my guild members, some of them already quit cause the prices are so low it’s not even worth playing, T3 items are 2g blue stones, 4g orange, Greater leaps are 29-32g at peak price. It feels like 70% of the population in South America are bots and nobody seems to care, takes 15-20mins to matchmake a hard abyss/Argos.

3 Likes