Didn't get any of the rewards in Valtan Gate 2

Completed valtan gate 2 normal run but didn’t get any of the rewards. My entry count was also consumed. Even the auction house gold. :confused:

No Rewards :confused:

Entry Count was Consumed :confused:

Hello @sysuser00,

Welcome to the Lost Ark Forum! :star2:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I’m so sorry to hear that you didn’t receive the rewards after Valtan Gate 2.

Just to clarify, did you get disconnected before claiming the rewards? Or did you finish it and there were no rewards at all? Please let me know so we can look further into this.

Looking forward to your response! :sunflower:

Hello @aePixie , I got disconnected right before the raid finished and got back at the reward screen.

Hey @sysuser00,

Thank you for replying.

In this case unfortunately the reason you didn’t receive the rewards is due to the disconnection, once you get disconnected the rewards get lost even if you did complete the activity. Regarding the entry count, the system will only allow for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects. Receiving your replacement weekly entry may not be immediate, delivery could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

Have a wonderful day! :mage:

Hi :slight_smile:
I want to suggest that this should be expanded to random disconnects and especially client crashes… The game client isn’t perfect and it really shouldn’t be the case that players get punished by losing the most important weekly activity because there is an error in the client or we get disconnected. It’s really not our fault if that happens.
Is there a concern that this might be abused? I really don’t see any harm in allowing players to complete the dungeon if there was a crash. But the harm done to your progress and enjoyment of the game is very high. And it seems to happen to multiple people every day if I look at this forum.

Kind regards

Hey @clouds5,

Thank you so much for sharing this, we appreciate your feedback, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused at any point, we are always trying to improve, and feedback like yours really helps our team, I want to invite you to share this on our feedback section as well to give more visibility to our devs.

See you in Arkesia! :star2: