Didn't Get Free Punika Power Pass

So before they disabled power passes I received a free Punika power pass and right clicked in my inventory and left it character selection screen so I can make a character later with a friend. After AGS reenabled the free Punika Power Pass I lost my Punika pass and never received another one. Anyone else have this issue and has it been resolved? I did the quests in Punika, I got the compensation package for the delay so it shouldn’t be anything on my end. I also e-mailed AGS since it seems like you cannot chat with them anymore online on 8-21-2022 and no response so far. Thanks for any input you guys got that might be any help.
Server: Mari
Character: Real

Hey there @Real1!

Sorry to hear you’re having issue with your powerpass. As mentioned in the Update to Disabled Powerpasses , free Powerpasses including the Punika and Vern Powerpasses should now be re-enabled. Please keep in mind that to unlock the Punika Powerpass you will first have to complete the questline starting with “Where memories begin” and ending with “Berver’s Friend” in Punika. To use your free powerpass:

1. Go to the Character Select screen and select the character you want to use the Powerpass on, then click the Powerpass button.
  2. You should then be able to click on the Punika Pass or Vern pass and after that click the “Use Powerpass” button to apply it to your character.

If after this you’re still unable to use your Powerpass, I’d recommend you to contact our support team directly by following this link:

Hope this information helps!

i´m in this situation too. Punika pass its lose

Any luck getting a response from support?

Hi, I’m in this situation too. Not sure if anyone had this resolved? I’ve been going back and forth with AGS live chat support and they are really rude and no help at all.

Hello @Real1 and welcome to the forums @spicystarfish21 and @Gasusito,

Thank you for following up on this thread. Please note the roll out for the Punika Growth Pack was concluded on August 19th and all free power passes should now be available. If you are missing any of these and meet qualification criteria, please submit your data via the link provided by @Fanduh for review: Contact Us | Amazon Games. (Do not post it in the forums).

I will close this thread to avoid multiple entries on the same matter.

Good luck and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: