Didn't receive level 58 roster reward

Hi!

Had a weird bug today.

I levelled up my roster to level 58. I was in Yorn.

I opened up the roster rewards page and clicked Claim.

Nothing happened. I clicked “Claim” again about 12 more times and finally it did the green checkmark next to level 58 but also said, “Unknown error”.

Trouble is, I didn’t receive the bonus. :frowning:

I’m wondering if there is a way to tally the roster rewards and re-apply them again. I tried re-logging but, it didn’t update anything.

Additional background on this:

The level 58 roster bonus is +5 vitality. So, it’s very noticeable that it didn’t happen, because the maximum health never changed.

Furthermore, it seems to be another “Claim” bug. But it has nothing to do with Fever Time.

I clicked the “Claim”, nothing happened, clicked it constantly there-after because I thought it was something to do with lag, and then it gave me “unknown error” as the reward, instead of the +5 vitality perk.

Hello @ion.m Welcome to the forums!

I am sorry to hear that the bonus didn’t apply correctly, in this case I would recommend you to reload the game and check if you’re able to re claim the bonus or the bonus applies properly.

If you’re still having issues it would be better to contact us directly so we can open an investigation on the issue and check if we can re-grant that +5 in Vitality, Here is the contact information:

Hope you have a great day!

Hi, thanks for the reply!

It hasn’t updated ever since the “Unknown error” flashed across the screen. After maintenance no difference, the total bonus for roster has been 289 vitality since it happened.

I contacted support yesterday regarding this issue, I believe the report should be filed under the same name as this thread (regarding level 58 roster reward). Regulus server.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
Cheers

Which category should I select?

In-game Issues / Missing items ?

Hello @ion.m ! Wishing you a great day.
Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

Do you mean the category when you are filling the path for live support?

Hi!

Yes, there are several. I’m assuming from the Contact Us > Technical / Purchasing / Account / In-game issues / Easy Anti-Cheat

I select “In-game issues”

After that, only “Missing Items” and “Something Else” seem to apply.

Should I file under “Missing Items” since it’s a missing roster reward or “Something Else”, since it’s not technically a missing item?

Yes, go ahead over there.

For sure when you reach a peer of live contact they will guide you better on your concern.

Will you request for a ticket?

Yes, I would like to request a ticket.

@ion.m , hello again.

Were you able to request the ticket escalation via live contact?

Yes, I was able to reach the Web Tickets | Amazon Games section.

But I didn’t go through Live Web Chat, I just clicked on “Web Ticket”. Hopefully that’s the same thing.

You are totally fine.
Both are just options.
For updates about your ticket, you can reach live contact as well.

Thank you @GoHi and @Fostus for help on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Safe travels in Arkesia. :crossed_swords: :man_mage: